We understand that buying a piece of fitness equipment can be a little unnerving. Remember, BH Fitness has been producing leading products that have been sold all over the world and enjoyed by millions of consumers for many decades! This leading position for quality and service is a confidence promise that will give you peace of mind – relax - you’re buying into a quality solution for you and your family’s enjoyment and well being for many years to come.
BH Fitness Warranty:
Take comfort in buying with confidence from a leading brand you can trust! The warranty from manufacturing faults on BH Fitness products is:
- 15 years warranty on the frame
- 5 year warranty on drive motor (treadmills only)
- 12 months parts and labour
And we keep stock of spare parts locally - so anything you might need is just a phone call away.
Things You Should Know:
- There are very few ‘branded’ products on the market. BH Fitness – No. 1 in Europe and available in Australia and New Zealand – is European Designed and Engineered. That’s why the products look so good and operate so seamlessly and efficiently.
- BH Fitness invests in a research and development team whose sole purpose is the design and engineering of every product they put their name to. Pioneering technology like ‘Plug & Run’ treadmills are ready to use with just 3 clicks out of the box! Now, how’s that for simple and stress free!
- BH Fitness believes that you shouldn’t have to sacrifice form for function – we want both! That’s why BH Fitness has won so many awards for design. It’s also the reason why most people don’t feel the need to hide the products they buy in back rooms or garages – many of them hold pride of place in bedrooms or lounge rooms across the country. (Check out the SB2 Spin Bike for a head turning experience!).
- We don’t recommend you buy an unknown or ‘home brand’ product. It’s an easy trap to fall into and it may not be until something goes wrong that you realise what a false economy it all was! With BH Fitness you are buying from a reliable source and from a team who are committed to making every BH fitness experience an enjoyable one!
- The BH group is celebrating 100 Years of Leadership and Business Success! We’re not going anywhere and we’ll be here to stand by you if you need us. Don’t be fooled into buying from a home brand product without any engineering smarts about them! Will they be here in 100 years time?
I don’t know what to buy?
We’re not all the same and we want to achieve different fitness and health goals. Don’t worry – tell us what your needs are and our team of dedicated experts will help you find the best solution that suits you!
What if I break something or lose a part?
We understand that sometimes accidents happen. In the event that you accidentally break something, lose the safety key to operate your treadmill or whatever the case may be you can feel safe in the knowledge that we carry all spare parts locally and can get replacement items to you in a flash!
In the very rare event that your item is faulty, BH Fitness reserves the option to repair or replace the defective part for you at no cost. While we will always work hard to complete your service as quickly as possible, please understand that we are not responsible for those rare delays caused by factors beyond our control, including but not limited to manufacturing delays, delays caused from shipment of parts to a service facility, transport/postal strikes or acts of God.
If a replacement or return is needed, due to damage or defect, the machine will be picked up and delivered/removed with the same delivery option chosen during checkout. You can choose to upgrade your shipping option at the full cost listed on our delivery page.
Other things worth knowing.
Can my dog use it?
We all love our pets…..but we’ve come to learn that treadmill belts are not a good resting place for your pets. Their pet hair can get embedded into the mat and collect into the motor. Not a good thing!
How often should I lubricate my treadmill?
BH Fitness recommends that you lubricate your treadmill after approximately every 20 hours of use.
Can I use any sort of lubricant?
No – to protect your treadmill and maintain your warranty it is recommended thatBH Fitness treadmill lubrication oil is used as above.
How do I best look after my equipment?
Like anything, particularly an item with moving parts, it’s worth giving it some attention every now and then. Tighten screws, keep the unit clean etc….and if you feel like you want it professionally serviced, just give us a call and we can arrange an in home servide at a time that's convenient for you.
Protect your equipment AND your floors.
We've come to learn that different floor surfaces can, over time, cause undue pressure on your equipment. Carpet fibres can get into motors and uneven surfaces are not always visible but can force the quipment to keep hitting the floor and take the unit out of alignment. Add to that the weight of someone using the quipment, particularly at speed and you compound the problem. You need to protect your floors!!
To provide the best protection for you, your floors and your BH Fitness equipment we have had a high shock absorbancy mat especially produced for this purpose. We strongly recommend the use of a BH Fitness equipment mat under every piece of equipment.
What else should I know?
We can share more information with you that is relevant to your particular equipment purchase when you contact one of our experts.
The BH Group has celebrated over 100 years of Leadership and business success! We are here to stand by you if you need us. Feel confident buying from experts who have been leaders ofr over 100 years!